Where is the salon?
You can find details on how to find us here
What is your address or phone number?
Full contact details can be found here
Where do I find your terms and conditions?
Do I need flip flops for a pedicure?
Not if you choose to have a gel polish as it does dry immediately, yes you do need flip flops or open toed sandals to allow time for your toe polish to dry.
What is the difference between your eyelash treatments?
- Individual Eyelash extensions can last up to 4 weeks depending on how well you look after them. We recommend you come in every 2 weeks for infills. These are put on each individual lash.
- Express eyelashes last up to 2 weeks. These need to be removed professionally by your therapist to avoid damage to your own eyelashes. These are put on your lash line.
- LVL Eyelashes is a lift treatment on your own natural lashes these last up to 6 weeks
How long do your eyebrow treatments last for?
Your eyebrow shape should last about 3-4 weeks. If you have threading they will last 4-6 weeks. High Impact Brows the girls recommend every 4 -6 weeks return visit.
What is the difference between all the bikini wax treatments?
- A bikini wax is the hair removed outside your knicker line.
- A Brazilian is a strip down the centre and all the hair underneath removed.
- A Hollywood wax is all hair removed.
How damaged will my nails become if I was to have regular nail enhancements?
When you have gel or tips the nail does go through a trauma and will possibly be slightly weaker. With good home care they should recover within about a month. We offer a treatment called Nailtiques for healthier nails prior to a manicure or gel polishes, ask in salon for more details.
How do I prevent ingrown hairs?
Exfoliation and moisturising between waxing treatments helps reduce in growing hairs.
Do you have many males come for treatments?
Yes we have a number of male clients who come in for a variety of treatments. For example men’s facial, massage, waxing etc.
How do you do a patch test?
We test a small amount behind your ear to make sure you do not react to the tinting product. For High Impact Brows we have a patch test kit that you need to use 48 hrs before treatment.
What facial do you recommend?
We recommend you come in for free consultation so a therapist can look at your skin and advise a treatment. We also have some excellent home care products which you can purchase from reception to continue a good routine at home.
Can I have treatments when I am pregnant?
Yes, you can have most treatments. However we would recommend that for some treatments you are over 3 months pregnant because of certain oils we use. If you are concerned please ask at reception.
I am very shy and self-conscious!
All our therapists are sensitive to client’s modesty and would not make you feel uncomfortable.